Dental, vision & more
AmeriHealth New Jersey works with industry leaders to provide our customers with dental, vision, prescription, and specialty insurance coverage.
Healthier mouth, healthier life.
Good oral health can have a direct impact on your overall health and wellness. That’s why AmeriHealth New Jersey offers several dental plan options for you to pair with your medical benefits.¹
You have the freedom to visit any dentist in or out of network by choosing from thousands of providers in the Advantage Plus 2.0 national network. Discounts may also be available from participating providers for any services that are not covered by the plan. Plus, you’ll never need a referral to visit a provider.
AmeriHealth New Jersey Vision Care, administered by Davis Vision®2, gives members access to more than 60,000 ophthalmologists, optometrists, as well as regional and national retailers, including Visionworks3 optical retail centers. Choose the vision plan that takes care of you and your budget with affordability, easy implementation, convenience, and outstanding service.
Choose AmeriHealth New Jersey Vision Care to take advantage of:
- Fully covered designer brands — select any frame from the exclusive Davis Vision Collection covered in full, with applicable copays.
- A free one-year unconditional warranty against breakage on all Davis Vision supplied eyeglasses.
- DavisVisionContacts.com will ship replacement contact lenses or solution anywhere the same day, with low prices guaranteed.
- Discounts on Laser Vision Correction Services at participating Davis Vision laser correction providers.
- No frame limitations — use your vision allowance at any in-network location, including Visionworks, toward any frame on the market.
- Visionworks’ easy online appointment scheduling.
AmeriHealth New Jersey prescription drug programs are administered by FutureScripts®5, our pharmacy benefits manager. The FutureScripts retail network includes more than 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including the area’s largest retail chains.
- Compare the price of brand name drugs to generic equivalents
- Sign up and save money with mail order services
- Review prescription records
- Find a participating pharmacy
- Review your coverage and cost sharing information
- Download forms
Search the Formulary Drug List
The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian®) offers high-quality specialty products such as Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness insurances, which offers financial protection from unforeseen hardships and expenses. You can choose to offer Guardian products to complement your AmeriHealth New Jersey core medical benefits. Guardian’s product line offerings and high quality services help enable you to customize benefit programs to meet your needs.4
1 AmeriHealth New Jersey dental plans are administered by United Concordia.
2 Administered by Davis Vision, an independent company.
3 An AmeriHealth affiliate has a financial interest in Visionworks.
4 Guardian Insurance products are underwritten and issued by The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, NY.
5 FutureScripts, a CatamaranTM company, is an independent company that provides pharmacy benefit management services.