Pharmacy & more
AmeriHealth New Jersey works with industry leaders to provide our customers with prescription and specialty insurance coverage.
AmeriHealth New Jersey prescription drug programs are administered by FutureScripts®, our pharmacy benefits manager. The FutureScripts retail network includes more than 68,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including the area’s largest retail chains.
WITH With convenient online tools, members can easily manage their prescriptions. Log in at amerihealthnj.com to:
- Compare the price of brand name drugs to generic equivalents
- Sign up and save money with mail order/home delivery services
- Review prescription records
- Find a participating pharmacy
- Review coverage and cost-sharing information
- Access claims
- Download forms
Formulary drug lists
The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian®) offers high-quality specialty products such as Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness insurances, which offers financial protection from unforeseen hardships and expenses. You can choose to offer Guardian products to complement your AmeriHealth New Jersey core medical benefits. Guardian’s product line offerings and high quality services help enable you to customize benefit programs to meet your needs.¹
If you experience an accidental injury, you should focus on your health — not your finances. LifeSecure’s² Accident insurance can help protect your hard-earned income after an accident by providing cash benefits to help you offset unexpected medical bills and other injury-related expenses.
With a LifeSecure accident insurance plan:
- There are no confusing options — you get one straightforward insurance plan.
- You decide how to spend your benefits, whether it's for out-of-pocket medical and recovery expenses, childcare, housekeeping help, transportation to appointments, or anything else you may need.
- Cash benefits are paid directly to you.
- Benefits are based on the care needed to treat your injury, up to your Annual Benefit Bank amount.
- You have coverage for a wide range of services related to your injury, from ambulance and emergency room visits, tests, X-rays and other medical diagnostic exams to follow-ups with your doctor or chiropractor, and physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
Accident insurance plans are available for you and your family members ages 18 through 74.
¹Guardian Insurance products are underwritten and issued by The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, NY.
²LifeSecure Insurance Company underwrites and has sole financial responsibility for the Personal Accident Insurance product.