Welcome to AmeriHealth New Jersey
You made a wise decision in choosing AmeriHealth New Jersey as your health insurer for 2017! As an AmeriHealth New Jersey member, you will have access to a large network, high level of service, and these member resources:
- Stay connected to AmeriHealth New Jersey via text message.¹ Do you want to receive updates about your health plan, important account information, benefit updates, and promotions from AmeriHealth New Jersey? Opt in by texting MyAHNJ to 73529.
- Health Insurance that’s mobile. Free 24/7 access to health care benefits online at amerihealthxpress.com or on the AHNJ On the Go mobile app for iPhone and Android. These mobile solutions make it easier than ever to find a participating provider, view claims and benefit information on an explanation of benefits (EOB), or access information like a summary of benefits (SBC), prescription drug formulary, and much more!
- Free access to AmeriHealth New Jersey Insider, a member-only discount program. It’s a one-stop-shop to great deals for a wide range of national, regional, and local businesses, attractions, and events. Find great deals.
- Virtual health care at your fingertips. We are offering telehealth visits through MDLIVE — access non-emergency health care virtually, at no additional cost.² Signing up is free, and members pay $0 per consult (members enrolled in Health Saving Account (HSA) eligible plans must meet their deductible before MDLIVE services can be obtained at zero cost-share). Visit with a doctor 24/7/365. Learn more.
- Find participating providers quickly and easily. Locate hospitals, pharmacies, urgent care centers, and more. Find your doc by name, location, or specialty.
- Live healthy and be rewarded. Commit2Wellness® (C2W) programs offer you incentives for living a healthy life and preventing illness. Earn Wellness Dollars through C2W Rewards for completing a variety of healthy activities. Then redeem them for a wide selection of gift cards from hundreds of retailers. Learn more and get rewarded.
¹Please have your member ID card ready when you text to sign up. Standard message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to stop and HELP for help. Terms and conditions available at myhelpsite.net/amerihealth. Notification messages within AmeriHealth New Jersey Wire are sent via automated SMS. Enrollment in AmeriHealth New Jersey Wire is not a requirement to purchase goods and services from AmeriHealth New Jersey. Wire is a trademark of Relay Network, LLC.
²MDLIVE services are available to all AmeriHealth New Jersey members, however, those enrolled in Health Saving Account (HSA) eligible plans must meet their deductible before MDLIVE services can be obtained at zero cost-share in accordance with federal IRS regulations.