Individual Open Enrollment is here!
Open Enrollment for coverage in 2021 starts November 1, 2020 and ends January 31, 2021.
- November 1, 2020 — Open Enrollment began
- November 30, 2020 — Last day to enroll to ensure your bill for your January premium reflects your new plan and you receive your new ID cards by January 1
- December 15, 2020 — Last day to enroll for access to your digital ID card by January 1
- December 31, 2020 — Last day you can enroll for coverage starting January 1, 2021
- January 31, 2021 — Last day you can enroll for 2021 coverage starting February 1, 2021
Get the most from your health insurance in 2021. Choose AmeriHealth New Jersey.
- Free virtual care.
Free 24/7 access to a doctor at no cost to you with telemedicine.¹ Telemedicine means you can talk to a doctor by phone or video chat. The doctor can assess your condition and help determine your next steps.
- Complete coverage.
Make sure you and your family are fully covered in 2021.² Maintaining your sight and smile is important to your overall health and well-being. You can enroll all your adult family members in dental and vision coverage.
- Consider purchasing directly from AmeriHealth New Jersey.
If you’re looking for cost-saving alternatives, there are more options when you purchase directly from us. Plus, it’s easier to make updates to your policy — like address changes and adding or removing dependents from your health plan.3
- Did you know?
New Jersey has a state law requiring residents to have health insurance coverage effective January 1, 2019. Find a plan that’s right for you.
- Health insurance that’s mobile.
Log in at amerihealthexpress.com or download the free AHNJ On the Go app on your iPhone or Android device. Members can easily search for a doctor, track their spending accounts, view claims and benefits information, review their health history, access a digital member ID card, and much more.
- Get connected!
When it comes to your health coverage, it pays to stay in the know with AmeriHealth New Jersey Wire® text messages. Learn more.
Discounted gym memberships, fitness wearables, education programs, at-home fitness equipment, and so much more are available through GlobalFit’s Gym Network 360. AmeriHealth New Jersey members also have on-demand access to a variety of workouts ranging from cycling and yoga to bootcamps and personal training through the GlobalFit Anywhere app.
- Choose AmeriHealth New Jersey for 2021 and save with the Insider Discount program.
Members can take advantage of deals on national, regional, and local businesses, attractions, and events, including amusement park tickets, merchant gift certificates, hotels, and online shopping and service discounts. Learn more
- Tax credit (subsidy) assistance.
To see if you are eligible for financial assistance, visit GetCovered.NJ.gov.
1MDLIVE services are available to all AmeriHealth New Jersey members.
2You can still apply for health coverage or change your 2021 health plan if you become eligible for a special enrollment period because of certain changes in your life — known as qualifying life events.
3Available for off-exchange plans only.
4Health plans purchased directly from AmeriHealth New Jersey are not eligible for tax credits (subsidies) .