Individual Open Enrollment begins November 1, 2017
Reminder, this year’s open enrollment is only 45 days. Don’t forget to enroll by December 15, 2017!
Get the most from your health insurance in 2018, choose AmeriHealth New Jersey.
- Health Insurance that’s mobile.
Manage your account online at amerihealthexpress.com or download the free AHNJ On the Go app. Streamlined navigation will make it easier than ever to find a participating provider, view claims and benefit information, and so much more! Learn more for iPhone or Android.
- Stay connected and receive text message updates.
Text MyAHNJ to 73529 to opt in.
- Virtual health care at your fingertips.
AmeriHealth New Jersey is offering telemedicine through MDLive — the option to access non-emergency health care virtually, at no additional cost.1 That means no copay! Visit with a doctor 24/7/365 from your home, office, or on the go. Learn more
- Choose AmeriHealth New Jersey for 2018 and start saving with the Insider Discount program.
Discounted movie tickets, attractions, and events, some are even free! Learn more
- Subsidy assistance.
If you require additional subsidy assistance, visit healthcare.gov.
- November 1, 2017 — open enrollment begins. Log in to ahnj4u.com to make your health plan selection for 2018.
- November 30, 2017 — deadline to complete your renewal and receive your AmeriHealth New Jersey ID card by January 1, 2018.
- December 15, 2017 — last day of open enrollment and to sign up for health insurance coverage for 2018.2,3
1MDLIVE services are available to all AmeriHealth New Jersey members; however, those enrolled in Health Saving Account (HSA) eligible plans must meet their deductible before MDLIVE services can be obtained at zero cost-share in accordance with federal IRS regulations.
2You can still apply for health coverage or change your 2017 health plan if you become eligible for a special enrollment period because of certain changes in your life — known as qualifying life events.
3If your 2017 AmeriHealth New Jersey health plan is being discontinued and not offered in 2018, you qualify for a 60-day Special Enrollment Period (SEP) after your plan is terminated on December 31, 2017. The SEP allows you to enroll in a 2018 health plan through March 1, 2018. If you wait until March 1, 2018, to enroll in a 2018 health plan you may experience a gap in coverage.