Every AmeriHealth New Jersey plan comes equipped with our free Commit2Wellness® suite of programs. As a member, you'll benefit from incentives and tools to help you get well and further resources to help you stay well.
One of our most motivating wellness programs is Commit2Wellness® Rewards, which actually rewards members for healthy living. As you complete healthy activities, you'll earn Wellness Dollars, which can be redeemed for gift cards to New Jersey’s most popular retailers or for a Visa® debit card.
|Commit2Wellness Rewards Complete the following activities to earn Wellness Dollars.*|
|Physical activityComplete three 30-minute sessions per week, each month||
|Weight managementComplete 1 approved weight loss program||
|Quit smoking programComplete a program to help you quit using tobacco||
The Commit2Wellness® suite is designed to improve the health of members and families and create a better overall health care experience.
- Commit2Wellness RewardsEarn Wellness Dollars through healthy activities
- Family healthFree programs and tools for the whole family
- Condition and Case Management ProgramsAmeriHealth New Jersey offers condition and case management support for complex and chronic conditions**
- Baby Footsteps®Prenatal resources and information
- ChooseHealthyTMSave money on alternative health services
- Health Information Line24/7 Access to health coaches
Get started by filling out your Personal Health Profile when you log in to amerihealthexpress.com. Or learn more by downloading the Commit2Wellness flyer or one of our Member Wellness Guidelines: for children (birth to 17), adults (ages 18 – 64), or adults (ages 65 and older).
* 1 Wellness Dollar = $1.00. To be eligible to redeem any of your Wellness Dollar accruals.
** AmeriHealth New Jersey members who are covered through fully-insured employer groups are automatically considered eligible for the condition management. Members covered through certain self-insured employer groups may not be eligible for the program. Members can call Customer Service at 1-888-YOUR-AH1 (1-888-968-7241) to verify their eligibility.